AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  WarMachine217 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Hello,
I was checking out video's on youtube and came across your video showing off your server. Since I'm not very good at setting up anything better than a vanilla server for me and my friends, I figured I would try to join yours since it has little clutter and already impresses with amazing works. My in-game name is WarMachine217 and I greatly enjoy creating things in minecraft. I built a mansion with two stories on a 1.8 per-release survival server with my friends, but when I transferred it to actual 1.8 the world broke, so I'm looking for a reliable fresh start. I am pretty good with redstone wiring. I was creating a custom adventure map with a couple friends in 1.7 and I was the "redstone" technition for that. We temporarily stopped and are waiting for 1.9 to continue creating it. I feel it would be a fun server to play on, so please consider my application.
ps. I really like the boat transport idea. It adds some cool realism.
-WarMachine217

WarMachine217

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Added WarMachine217 to the white list. If that name isn't correct, please let me know and I'll correct it ASAP.

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

GLHF!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down