AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

2 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  Alexnicnac Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:57 am

Hey there guys. I've been looking for A server to be A part of for A while now and never came across one with admin that upkeep the server well. I'm 20 years old and I am currently doing A creation of the Red Bull RB7 2011 Formula 1 car. (Am I allowed to post A picture?) I'm from Scotland and usually on Minecraft most of the time I'm not working! Or watching Anharis and Husky on Youtube ;). I've got A varied style in the game and have made creations such as very large towns, the Burj Al Arab hotel from Dubai, but had to give up half way as the shapes and allowance for the height of the building just couldn't match, various rippled flags and much more.

A little question. In Anharis' Youtube video, he mentions that you can find items such as Diamond Picks etc all over the place. Are we all in Creative mode or is it just the O.P players that have the ability?

Also I must add, I don't grief and give insults etc unless it's in A jokingly way (Part and parcel of Scottish nature). I am very easy to get on with and have A laugh with. Hopefully if I get in, you won't have any trouble with me :)

My in-game name is alexnicnac

Alexnicnac

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 am

Added!

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

GLHF!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexnicnac Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 am

Thatnkyou... I seen that the server is A bit wonky at the moment. Is it running now or unavailable?

Alexnicnac

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 am

Up and running right now.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down