AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (BigGWesty) *MC username spoonknifefork*

2 posters

Go down

Application (BigGWesty) *MC username spoonknifefork* Empty Application (BigGWesty) *MC username spoonknifefork*

Post  BigGWesty Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 am

Although I have never built large structures on a multiplayer server, I have built many castles, docks, homes boats etc on my own singleplayer worlds. I started minecraft through finding it through youtube names like davidr64yt and paulsaurusjr and mimiced their way of playing to find my way around. Thankfully I was able to grow from that and moved on to build many structures on the ground.
Recently, however, I've grown interested in making more aerial structures. A few weeks ago I built my own version of "Heaven and hell" by making a structure in the sky which represented the "original" elements of fire, earth, water and air.
What I would like to make on the server first would be boats. However, these boats would be flying. I would take the designs from games such as final fantasy and make these boats at any place.
Next I would move on to make things such as void rays, vikings etc if I have time and the drive to do so as making aerial structures is time consuming and difficult without the ability to fly and I'm not certain as to wether or not I would have that privilage.
One thing that I would definately love to do, if an area could be made for it, is to make the starcraft bases ie nexai, command centres, hatcheries and their upgradable versions to scale and possibly make them true buildings that can be entered (The piston wall idea would be great for a nexus)
Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Application (BigGWesty) *MC username spoonknifefork* Empty Re: Application (BigGWesty) *MC username spoonknifefork*

Post  BigGWesty Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 am

I also forgot to mention that I've slowly been losing interest in singleplayer because of how time consuming it can be to build large structures on my own. I had started to make the regular command centre from starcraft 2 but, due to the size of the thing, it would have taken a couple of weeks to do it and no-one other than myself would be able to use it or appreciate it.
I don't like the idea of just making something, I like the idea of making something that people can enjoy.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Application (BigGWesty) *MC username spoonknifefork* Empty Re: Application (BigGWesty) *MC username spoonknifefork*

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:50 pm

hey there -

Sounds like you're a solid fit for the server, you'll find help and viewers for sure! The address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831, and I'll approve "spoonknifefork" on the whitelist. Enjoy!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm getting a problem right now. I'm being told that I've been kicked by the admin whenever I try to join the server. Is the server down, have I not been whitelisted or is there some other type of problem that's occurring?

BigGWesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Weird - You do go by "spoonknifefork" , no capitalization, right?

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:44 pm

It is "spoonknifefork" exactly how it's put there. I'll try again later. I feel like making my maze that I've not had time to make lately...

BigGWesty

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:45 pm

never mind =P I'm in =D

BigGWesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down