AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of TheSaintsVampire

2 posters

Go down

Application of TheSaintsVampire Empty Application of TheSaintsVampire

Post  TheSaintsVampire Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 am

To start off I would like to say I love to build! When I think of a project I stick to it even though it may look "Silly" or "Stupid" to some people to me it could be my best creation. I build in a Japanese or Castle/Cathedral kinda way.
So say if I wanted a home it will massive and will look nice. On the other hand If I wanted a Dojo or a small house It will look like a Japanese style house. Then there are times when I am bored and just build what I wan't which is most of the time but if it's a big project expect something like that.

In single-player I play like everyone else and just try to survive but after a while it gets boring because there is no one there to share my creations. So I thought why not try to find a MP server and try to join and then I though Ahnaris! I just wan't to join the server to have fun and help anyone if needed I'm social and am proud of my work
even if it is small.
TheSaintsVampire
TheSaintsVampire

Back to top Go down

Application of TheSaintsVampire Empty Re: Application of TheSaintsVampire

Post  TheSaintsVampire Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Forgot my Username is: TheSaintsVampire same as this account!
TheSaintsVampire
TheSaintsVampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Heyheyheyhey!

You're welcome aboard - the address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831, and I'll whitelist "TheSaintsVampire". Enjoy!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down