AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An application from AoM AJER

2 posters

Go down

An application from AoM AJER Empty An application from AoM AJER

Post  AoM AJER Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:05 am

Morning, afternoon or evenin' to whoever reads this. I am, as you may have guessed, apply to play on your lovely server. I used to play creative and have been playing since before it was cool to play minecraft. In my minecraft history I became and Architect on the World of Minecraft servers and an admin on the D3 servers. Both in their times the most respected and developed minecraft servers around. I obtained a full copy of minecraft during Notch's christmas gift in which he allowed anybody who owned a legal copy of minecraft to gift a copy to another person. I left minecraft when Survival Multiplayer first came out and just before, due to all the hype about it in classic and how bad it was upon first release. Now I have just finished my Scottish Standard Grades and want something to do for my holiday other than ladder in SC2 - don't get me wrong, its fun, but I can't do it all day. I enjoy making highly detailed and very large creations. I also love to xperiment and mess with redstone, although I am not at all proficent with it. My first build will probably be a very long one hidden in the far reaches of your server. Mmmmm terraforming...

I feel I have to ask though, are mods such as "Too Many Items" allowed on your server? Further more to you have Bukkit and the like available to all users, if any on your server? Its no problem if you don't and I fully understand why. It just makes everything a lot faster if you do :P

Thanks. Also it hopefully makes no negative difference but I am a 15 year old cynical and sarcastic brit.

AoM AJER

Back to top Go down

An application from AoM AJER Empty Edit?

Post  AoM AJER Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 am

Ohhh and I just realised, it would probably help if I noted that my Username is AoM_AJER.

AoM AJER

Back to top Go down

An application from AoM AJER Empty Well this forum sure is confusing.

Post  AoM_AJER Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Turns out that straight after registering, I posted this application. I noticed the user name field so put in my user name in a slight confused haze as to why it was asking me for it when to my knowledge it claims the username is already taken. What? But you just asked me to give you my username? I just registered with it? Ahh mayber I didn't put the _ in my name and thus I put in the wrong username. Turns out that the forum had just decided to log me out at some point in my short journey. Sorry for any confusion and OMG WHY YOU NOT REGISTER!

AoM_AJER

Back to top Go down

An application from AoM AJER Empty Re: An application from AoM AJER

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Haha, sounds like you've already embarked on your first journey in our MC community, the epic forum fights!

Anyhow, the address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831, I'll whitelist "AoM_AJER". Enjoy!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An application from AoM AJER Empty Re: An application from AoM AJER

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down