AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chazea's application.

3 posters

Go down

Chazea's application. Empty Chazea's application.

Post  chazea Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:46 pm

MC user name: Chazea

Languages:English

Favorite thing to build and why:I love creating redstone contraptions and mob systems. I like building them because once you complete a project that has many moving parts and works the way you want it to, it gives you a sense of accomplishment.

IRL hobbies:My hobbies include: Gaming, Baseball, and graphic design.

Cat breeding! cat :When a female cat reaches puberty it will engage in "heat" cycles. In domestic cats heat cycles run generally from January through August, depending on location and climate. Until she mates or is spayed, these "Heat" cycles will repeat as often as every two or three weeks, causing distress to both the cat and her human companions. During these cycles a female cat will focus on escaping the house and mating with a male cat.

Favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft: If I need to research a topic concerning buildcraft or industrialcraft I will consult the appropriate wiki's. Simple google searches or youtube tuts are also helpful.

Thanks for allowing me to apply. -Chazea

chazea

Back to top Go down

Chazea's application. Empty Re: Chazea's application.

Post  ThyGaming Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MittRomey Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
MittRomey
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down