AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Burdulader

2 posters

Go down

Application: Burdulader Empty Application: Burdulader

Post  Burdulader Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:48 am

Hello, my minecraft name is Burdulader and i wish to be part of your growing community, i have seen the videos and im impressed by these great models and structures. My biggest house was a 4 story mansion made by wood after replanting trees over and over again. I have also made 4 bases on a mountain, under the ocean, on the great desert, and the far marshes, connected them by a sky bridge, and made a huge floating city in the middle with a giant farm, and town, a pyramid, and a mayan temple in a marsh like area with a nether portal in it, all above an ocean, not connected at all. currently i have made a boat and resort house, a farm, and a sturdy stone base. i will try to make something like this in your minecraft server if you will allow me to, thank you for your time. :D
Burdulader
Burdulader

Back to top Go down

Application: Burdulader Empty griefer

Post  Bentley Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 am

He's a griefer. DO NOT accept!

Bentley

Back to top Go down

Application: Burdulader Empty HOLD UP!

Post  Burdulader Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:49 am

HOLD UP! im no griefer, the smell of destruction makes me mad and i know how people get if their special project is destroyed, how dare you call me a griefer without a simple piece of truth, im dissapointed in your lack of truth in me for i will only hold the great right of letting people live their lives and will only griefed what griefed me if not already dealt with with the officials :x
Burdulader
Burdulader

Back to top Go down

Application: Burdulader Empty Re: Application: Burdulader

Post  Kaisan Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 am

heyas. saw you trying to log on earlier. You need to wait for Ahnaris to accept your application. the whitelist will not let you enter unless you are accepted.
See you around soon.
Kaisan
Kaisan

Back to top Go down

Application: Burdulader Empty Re: Application: Burdulader

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down