AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok_Online's Application

2 posters

Go down

Ragnarok_Online's Application Empty Ragnarok_Online's Application

Post  Ragnarok_Online Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 am

MC user name: Ragnarok_Online
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: I love to build bridges, towers, and fortresses. I am enrolling in university soon as an Electrical Engineering major, and this is kind of my way to vent how much I love buildings and architecture while I focus on my major.
IRL hobbies: Pottery, Team Fortress 2, and soccer
Occupation: I am currently a farmhand over the summer, but I will be a student come fall semester.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
Ancient Egypt... I know I could speak for 26 minutes over the origins of civilization and have done so before. I am very intelligent and enjoy many things. One of those things is ancient history. I am constantly looking to buy non-fiction books on the subject, so I can read them in my spare time.
(Actually starting now) Ancient Egypt is the first known empire. It became such c.3000 BCE when the pharaoh of Upper Egypt, Menes (a.k.a. Narmer or Aha (or close relations to)), conquered Lower Egypt. To commemorate his victory and triumph and to help unite the lands, he planned and led construction of the city of Memphis. The power of the Pharaohs was held in check by the priests of Ancient Egypt. The pharaohs only had power because they were either ordained by the gods (namely Horus, Osiris, or Amun) or had the largest army during the intermediate period. The Pharaohs often left power to their descendants in a form of hereditary rule, which is in stark contrast to the rising civilization of China during that time. China, from the beginning, had based handing the throne over to virtuous citizens regardless of relation.

Ahnaris, you are the reason I got minecraft in the first place. Without your videos of your server I would never have found such a fun way to pass the time and show off my abilities. Thank you.

Ragnarok_Online

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok_Online's Application Empty Re: Ragnarok_Online's Application

Post  SpidrMnky Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:55 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok_Online Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 am

I will be on mumble at 7pm Central time for the interview.

Ragnarok_Online

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down