AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by Qie

2 posters

Go down

Application by Qie Empty Application by Qie

Post  Fiskis Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:50 am

Hello,

MC user name: Qie atm, I am gonna make a new account soon, but for now, it's Qie :)
Languages: Swedish, english and a bit french. I've studied french for almost 4 years now, still, I cant order an icecream...
Favorite thing to build and why: I like to make farms in survival mode... but here, I think it would be awesome to build some really big things from the real world, like skyscrapers and all kind of creations, because I love to watch stuff in minecraft, being able to see what it is, like something from the real world :)
IRL hobbies: Other than gaming?... alright, well, I play alot of handball, I practice handball 4 times a week, and I play occasional matches every weekend, usually on sundays, It's really fun and I have a great team, I love it and then ofc I go to school sometimes :P After the summer I will start studying technology at high school!
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics: Ancient Egypt was an ancient civilisation and the people there were deeply religous. They built pyramids, obelisks and temples to please there "Gods". Pyramids were where Egyptians barried there Pharaohs, they would put there bodys in a Sarcophagus. They would also put treasures in there with the body even dead animals or pets the Pharaohs had. They would also wrap the body in some sort of paper but before that the y would pick out there brains with some sort of picking tool, they would also take out ALL of the Pharaohs organs except for his heart. At the time of Ancient Egypt the Roman Empire was rising and soon took over control of egypt in 30BC. This was called the Roman province, later the muslims took control over egypt.

Fiskis

Back to top Go down

Application by Qie Empty Re: Application by Qie

Post  Kaisan Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:18 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
Kaisan
Kaisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaisan Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:23 am

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR
Kaisan
Kaisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down