AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!

2 posters

Go down

YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!! Empty YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!

Post  Admin Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello hello!

This subforum is to be used for region creation, expansion, user addition, and deletion requests.

*YOUR POST MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING*

If you want a region created -

Your area must NOT overlap with another individual's area. You must determine the exact two placement points of the region, and post the coordinates, as well as mark them in-game with a sign that says as such.

"But Ahnaris, what are points?" Here's what I mean:

[center]YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!! Cuboid

See how there's a diagonal line that points to the top front left and the bottom back right? Those two points are what the admins smack with a protection tool. We then pass the data to some gnomes, who give it to monkeys, who eventually calculate the data and give it back to us. Those two points are where you need to have your signs that say "POINT A" or "POINT B".

BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE X,Y, and Z COORDINATES TO THESE SIGNS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a region to include additional users:

You must make a forum post that includes the EXACT spelling of ALL players you'd like to be added, as well as the region name OR coordinates.

Example:

"Hi, I'm KirBloogavita, and I'd like to have the following users added to my region:

-Shafoopy10
-WreckingBall28
-GonzoCommander

My region is located at x1500, y 80, z 3000"

Instead of posting coordinates, you may also post the EXACT region name. You acquire this information by whacking a block in your region with a piece of string. Some text will appear that contains the region name. Profit!

See? Simple! Onto the next.

-------------------------------------------

If you want your region expanded:

You must follow a similar process as when having a region initially created - you'll mark the NEW boundaries with signs, and post those boundary coordinates on here.

------------------------------------------

Alright, so that's pretty much it. If you ask an admin for one of the above listed tasks, they'll simply redirect you to this forum. Moving forward, this is how we'll handle the region tasks. Kay, GO!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!! Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!

Post  BigGWesty Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:25 pm

AAAAAAH VECTORS!!!!

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down