AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lixemi's Applicatin

2 posters

Go down

Lixemi's Applicatin Empty Lixemi's Applicatin

Post  Lixemi Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:19 am

MC user name: Lixemi
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: I adore building onto and expanding NPC Villages. I love having something to start with, to change and mold into something I want.
IRL hobbies: Gaming quite obviously, Previously Ice Hockey, Uni Work.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
Franz Liszt (October 22, 1811 - July 31, 1886) was a major figure in 19th-century music, an innovator in the way he combined a fierce and unquenchable creative fire with a fully developed connoisseur's appreciation of both the music of contemporary composers and of giant figures from the past.

Lixemi

Back to top Go down

Lixemi's Applicatin Empty Re: Lixemi's Applicatin

Post  Nautik Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:30 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum