AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft multiplayer application

+3
Bonkers
Nautik
Vampirefangs
7 posters

Go down

Minecraft multiplayer application Empty Minecraft multiplayer application

Post  Vampirefangs Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Hello, My minecraft username is Wag55124, or Vampirefangs. I currently use wag55124 and share it with my little sister, but I am hopeing that I will get my own(Vampirefangs, has yet to be payed for :oops: ).

I would like to join the server, and, if posible as an op, too. I am Raveneclip58's little brother, otherwise I would have never found it. I have played on MANEY public servers, but this one is just the one I am looking for! Pvp is ok, but not liked, Greving is a HUGE no, (I got that from the few "dear greiver" signs I have seen.) I would like to be an Op cause I know every items IP adress, and usually build HUGE buildings that take a Freak ton of resorses. and because I work on a macintosh and have only 2 hours of play on the weekdays and 3 on week ends. :(

I LOVE building. here are a few things I have made in single player:
treehouse (literaly, you can walk into the tree an it was my home, made of raw wood and leaves)
a whole town, using stone cobblestone and moss stone, even nearby ruins.
Giant floating island, 2, one had my home, the other had a mc ninja test

I also once blew up a whole mountain (it reached through the clouds), but that was with 5 other people, all Op'd, and a 3-block thick obsidian hut. :affraid:

My current project, a Huge castle. lava moat, dungeon, execution rooms, everything :twisted:
Vampirefangs
Vampirefangs

Back to top Go down

Minecraft multiplayer application Empty Re: Minecraft multiplayer application

Post  Nautik Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:21 pm

OP probably is a no. We're conservative with who gets OP status on the server. We're pretty much no give as well.

If that's okay with you, I'll add you to the white list.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonkers Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:21 pm

most greifers want to be op on day one because it's easier to spam TNT ;) :P
Bonkers
Bonkers

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Nautik wrote:OP probably is a no. We're conservative with who gets OP status on the server. We're pretty much no give as well.

He never said he wanted op status. Just that he worked with ops on a different server to destroy a mountain.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:13 pm

BigGWesty wrote:
Nautik wrote:OP probably is a no. We're conservative with who gets OP status on the server. We're pretty much no give as well.

He never said he wanted op status. Just that he worked with ops on a different server to destroy a mountain.
UMMM....
Vampirefangs wrote:I would like to join the server, and, if posible as an op, too
AND
Vampirefangs wrote:I would like to be an Op cause I know every items IP adress.

LTR nublet.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:49 pm

/facepalm

He's not getting OP. Not now. Not ever.

Asking for it without even being on the server yet is an auto "no" for life.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampirefangs Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Bonkers wrote:most greifers want to be op on day one because it's easier to spam TNT ;) :P

I swear to god, I am not a griefer. you know that treehouse I built? some idiot thought it was funny to make a portal into it and then lit my home on fire! :( from that day forward, I tried to make all my creations griefer-proof, but not yet. I know not to use TNT unless needed, or wanted. I rarely use t at all because I am an idiot when I DO use it, the ruins in my town had a huge crater in them cause of too much TNT

No OP is fine I kind of knew it was a longshot. I usualy play on the one server where I DO have OP, but the server only has 3 people play on it, me, my sister, and my friends little sister. I gotta tell you though, I have a brain problem that makes it hard to control my own emotions :oops: , but I have learned to live with it. If I ever get mad I write a letter to myself and them just calm down. same here, If I ever do want to grief ( hey, most people want to do it once or twice) then I will just to go the serever where I am OP and blow something up there :lol!:

:lol!: <----ever notice goku (dragon ball Z's main charcter)'s hair on this thing?

Last edited by Vampirefangs on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did not want to make 3rd post)
Vampirefangs
Vampirefangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampirefangs Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 pm

oh yea, he had tried to start the portal with lava. he got the it up, but destroyed my home
Vampirefangs
Vampirefangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Added.

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerggy Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 pm

omg....no...no....no.....no.....no.....no.....noo.....noi....no....no.....nein....nicht........i forever curse you raven...VampireFangs dosent even know who ahnaris is! hes just ravens little brother...no....no....no....no. i dont think i want my computer to work now D: (exaggeration i still want to be able to get on again).
Zerggy
Zerggy

Back to top Go down

Minecraft multiplayer application Empty were dooomed lol

Post  ArtemisEntreri Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 pm

so i love my little bro and all but we sooo dooom to die now especially me :lol!:

jk jk hes a great mine craft player and hes built some cool stuff
altho i reject any blame placed on me if he decides to blow the world up :)

P.S. old fashion smileys are the best!!!!
P.P.S. our little sister alos plays on that account and i dont know if vamp shared the ip with her or not. just a heads up she is also a great player. :)
WHAT!!!!!! it doesn't let u do old fashion smiles blah so op lol

ArtemisEntreri

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampirefangs Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:08 pm

no, I ddn't share the IP with my sis, but you will be able to tell if she finds out the IP plz dont let here know about this fourm raven!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ!!! I AM BEGGING YOU PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢
Vampirefangs
Vampirefangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Jebus.

Closing this.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content