AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for theWongninja :)

3 posters

Go down

Application for theWongninja :) Empty Application for theWongninja :)

Post  theWongNinja Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:35 am

Hi, i'm theWongninja! I've been subbed to Ahnaris' sc2 youtube channel for almost a year now;I don't play sc2 too often, but thanks to him and the rest of the youtube sc2 casters i've became a pretty good player! Getting back on subject, i've seen the videos about this server and it's creations look just amazing to me. I would really like to join and play on it as well because i've recently became bored with minecraft and i thought this server would be the perfect way to re-spark my love to create and play in minecraft. I love designing and constructing buildings and homes in minecraft, i've amazed many of my friends with my architecture. I also hope to be one in real life! :PP Anyways, i hope to contribute to the server and amaze Ahnaris and the rest of the community he's built :D My in game name is "Res94". Btw, the unfinished void ray in his video looked sickkkk; i hope to see it ;D

theWongNinja

Back to top Go down

Application for theWongninja :) Empty Re: Application for theWongninja :)

Post  Kaisan Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 am

As of a few weeks ago, we started over on a new world, so you will not see any of the old stuff when you join up. We're currently only on a transit world while we wait for 1.8 to come out. That doesn't mean there is not stuff to be seen, but as you can imagine, there is not as much stuff right now.
Kaisan
Kaisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Added!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down