AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster's App!

2 posters

Go down

Monster's App! Empty Monster's App!

Post  ScribuhLz Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:16 pm

MC user name:bezerkmonster
Languages:Rough italian and fluent english
Favorite thing to build and why:I Love home designing, I like it because it makes me feel proud of myself to have everything I built finally be done and look so good.
IRL hobbies:I play football (American) I also help write music and hang out with friends on the weekends, also I build computers
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
Ancient Egypt, is a land with the Nile river, the pyramid of Giza and the town of Memphis. Egypt borrowed supplies from many places such as Nubia. Also this is the place King Tut was born. He ruled Egypt at age 9 and died at the age of nineteen. His tomb is believed to have a curse. They also built the Great Pyramid the largest pyramid on the Earth, and they also had the most advanced class systems and technology of any culture at that time in Africa. Also people that lived in Egypt at that time believed in a god known as Amon Ra or "The Sun God" They thought that the sun represented a human's life, as it rises in the west or "is born in the west" and sets in the east or "Dies in the east"

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, Monster

ScribuhLz

Back to top Go down

Monster's App! Empty Re: Monster's App!

Post  kirean Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:24 pm

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE.
If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum