AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

right man for the job

2 posters

Go down

right man for the job Empty right man for the job

Post  varnercakes Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello, i'm new to the game (obviously). I have a real life friend in your server i would like to play with. His name is TensaWolf, he reccommends me. and he introduced me to the game. I will not ruin anyones projects they are trying to build (i hate wen ppl do that to me, especially in real life). i love customizing, creating, adjusting, etc... anything.
my job in real life requires me to make as many things fit in the plane as possible without exceeding its limitations. so i really have to get creative there. and if i can be creative in real life, im godly creative in games, floating castles, mtns shaped like dragons, rivers flowing upwards, etc... if i think about it, ill do everything in my power to make it work (without messing up others projects), if i collide with someone else, more fun begins, finding away to get around their project without ruining it! =)
im mature and not an a$$. my job requires me to obey orders, so i can follow simple rules, and i will fix anything that i may accidently dent, so u can trust me.
(story short) im the right man for the job

varnercakes

Back to top Go down

right man for the job Empty Re: right man for the job

Post  Nautik Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:40 pm

What is your MC user name?
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

right man for the job Empty name

Post  varnercakes Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:58 am

varnercakes (same as this one)