AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BrokenxOath's Application, my good sir.

2 posters

Go down

BrokenxOath's Application, my good sir. Empty BrokenxOath's Application, my good sir.

Post  Brokenxoath Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:38 pm

MC user name: brokenxoath
Languages: English.
Favorite thing to build and why: It varies, I love to build giant night lights and love to play with the lava physics. I usually like to make my own home into a walled in castle with greenery and aqueducts. Also love to make extensive mine shafts and tunnels that connect multiple areas at once, a subway is a good thing.
IRL hobbies: Reading, mostly Warhammer 40k, 'cause c'mon, that's Starcraft basically. Major gamer, I've gotten into Starcraft and placed gold for a newbie. While I'm not working I'm usually trying to get better at a game due to the fact I want to become a major league gamer.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
I'll choose Ancient Egypt, The mythology of that time was very interesting. They had gods for everything from the sun to death and to crops. Worship was a essential part of the culture and to break the worship meant death. One of the main idols to them was the cat. The cat were protectors, the guardians of the dead and to kill one was the same as killing a man. Cats were also buried with the owner when they died so that they would have company and protection even in the after life.

Thank you for the consideration, hope to see you all in the world.

Brokenxoath

Back to top Go down

BrokenxOath's Application, my good sir. Empty Re: BrokenxOath's Application, my good sir.

Post  Nautik Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in dark blue) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down