AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

building stuff

2 posters

Go down

building stuff Empty building stuff

Post  viper2170 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 am

Hey Ahnaris,
I was watching Ahnaris Starcraft on Youtube, so I thought that I would check out some of your other videos. Thats were I saw your minecraft videos, and since I like minecraft, I watched them. Once I was finnished, I decided it would be very interesting too go too your server too build cool things. So I came up with a plan, on paper of what I has desided too build (A zombie fighting adventure world). That is how I came too this point, sending you this message. I would very much like it if you allowed me too creat this adventure world in your server. Please accept this request, because I have worked hard too come up with this design.

Thank you for your consideration,
Viper2170

viper2170

Back to top Go down

building stuff Empty Re: building stuff

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 pm

What is your MC user name? I will add you to the white list as soon as I get your reply.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

building stuff Empty MC user name

Post  viper2170 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:18 pm

my MC user name is viper2170 too

thank you
viper2170

ps:do you have the zombie spawning mod? because i can not find the download :(.

viper2170

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

viper2170 has been added to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Possibly n00b question... by zombie spawning mod do you mean do we have monsters enabled? If so, yup!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum