AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minderrt application

+2
momomo951
DarthTigger
6 posters

Go down

minderrt application Empty minderrt application

Post  DarthTigger Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:35 pm

MC user name:minderrt
Languages:English
Favorite thing to build and why:A castle inside a mountain because everyone needs their castle inside a mountain!
IRL hobbies:501st Mamber (Star wars costuming) Martial arts, Walt Disney world.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
Ancient Egypt was where Jesus was born. (You didnt say how much you wanted ;)
DarthTigger
DarthTigger

Back to top Go down

minderrt application Empty Re: minderrt application

Post  momomo951 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:29 am

DarthTigger wrote:MC user name:minderrt
Languages:English
Favorite thing to build and why:A castle inside a mountain because everyone needs their castle inside a mountain!
IRL hobbies:501st Mamber (Star wars costuming) Martial arts, Walt Disney world.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
Ancient Egypt was where Jesus was born. (You didnt say how much you wanted ;)
Jesus was not born in egypt. He was born in a barn near Jerusalem in Israel.

momomo951

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTigger Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 am

Oh well, Im a Computer programmer not an historian.

Does this mean I failed? :)
DarthTigger
DarthTigger

Back to top Go down

Post  momomo951 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:32 am

DarthTigger wrote:Oh well, Im a Computer programmer not an historian.

Does this mean I failed? :)
Idk im not an moderator.

momomo951

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTigger Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:37 am

LOL
DarthTigger
DarthTigger

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:56 am

momomo951 wrote:Jesus was not born in egypt. He was born in a barn near Jerusalem in Israel.

Actually Jesus was "laid to rest" in a manger somewhere in bethlehem. That's why people assume it means that he was born in a barn. If you actually read the bible you'll notice that there is no mention of him being born in a barn, just that he's laid in a manger. There's also no mention of animals around him which just adds to the list of reasons why he wasn't born in the stable behind the inn.

Now to the main point. People who are already whitelisted and everything aren't even allowed to comment on these applications unless they are vouching for a person or have something constructive to say. This means that even you are not allowed to comment on these.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTigger Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:25 am

So just a quick couple of questions.

How do I know when or if my app has been accepted?

And if I am accepted, how do I log on to the Server?

I have only ever played Single player :)
DarthTigger
DarthTigger

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTigger Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:40 am

Soooooo

I was just going through some of my old stuff, and ran across a Dungeons and Dragons Maze/Dungeon that I built in 1979 and I got to thinking. How cool would it be to build that Dungeon in Minecraft, and allow people to use it as a 3D representation of their Table top role playing games!!!

Now that would be a cool project!!!
DarthTigger
DarthTigger

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:44 pm

momo and westy, consider this a last warning... Do not post on the apps unless you are irl friends with the applicant. Having a back and forth argument about the birth place of a religious figure on the forums is highly inappropriate. Don't feed me nonsense about correcting facts, comments like "if you actually read the bible" are rude. If an app looks bad or incomplete Nautik will correct it

momo, you yourself are not even whitelisted, didn't make a complete app yourself, and have been banned before. Not a good start to get back on man.

Westy... dude... Correcting an applicant, correcting a person posting on an app, anything to do with the app process... you were told several times by several OP's including Ahnaris not to antagonize the applicants. If you wish to troll go to reddit or youtube.
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:55 pm

We're waiting on bukkit to update. Right now the server is set to private so all of the OPs and admins can get stuff set up. As soon as you're on the white list I will reply to this thread and let you know.

Sorry if this reply is super late.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTigger Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:19 am

No problem. Thanks for the update.
DarthTigger
DarthTigger

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthTigger Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Hey guys, How goes the server maintenance?

I hope you work things out soon.
DarthTigger
DarthTigger

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 pm

DarthTigger wrote:Hey guys, How goes the server maintenance?

I hope you work things out soon.

Basically just waiting on bukkit. After that, the mods should quickly follow and we can have a server that is well protected, and fully set up.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 am

Oh wow I just discovered this thread. So much fail over so small a slip-up. I needed a good laugh.

Yes, what Kirean said. Still working and waiting. It's rather slow going without Bukkit, though. Flying is fast, but not fast enough when you're a million blocks from spawn. Rest assured that we'll add you once we're sufficiently ready.

It seems like the developers just took a break after Minecon. Lazy punks.

Jk... but srsly. It's depressing without you blokes around. The other OPs can only take so much of my badgering before they start ignoring me. I need new people to bother, new conversations to insert myself into. ;-3

Hope to see y'all soon! We can build stuff together! (Or at least I can watch you build awesome stuff and bemoan my own lack of creativity. yaaaaay)

En Taro Ahnaris!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:25 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in dark blue) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down