AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Highfligher

2 posters

Go down

Application: Highfligher Empty Application: Highfligher

Post  Highfligher Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi i'm a very simple person not the best with 2d pixel art or anything like that, but i do love to make large castles and cathedrals with many secrets and unique structures. I started playing minecraft more than five months ago, i initially was pulled into it from watching the Yogscast, and since then i have been building and exploring all i can with anything i can. I'm not the best with redstone but know as much as i need to make some neat creations. As for Starcraft i'm a rookie if you will, i have only played for several months and i'm still trying to get the hang of it. I've always been more of a wow person. I love your casts and hope you will accept me onto the server.

Highfligher

Highfligher

Back to top Go down

Application: Highfligher Empty Re: Application: Highfligher

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Hey there,

What is your MC user name? I will add you to the white list as soon as I get a reply from you.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Highfligher Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 am

thank you, my minecraft user name is highfligher sorry about the lateness of the reply.
Oh and could you tell me where to find the server information please it would be appreciated. once again thank you.

Highfligher

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Added, the server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Welcome aboard!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content