AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: shamanas

2 posters

Go down

Application: shamanas Empty Application: shamanas

Post  shamanas Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 am

Hello there :)
My name is Alexander ( shamanas ^^ ), I am 17 years old and I live in Greece's second biggest city, Thessaloniki. I play some Starcraft 2 and watch MANY games and streams (including Ahnaris,Husky,HD,Day9,Destiny,....). Recently I have been looking for a nice minecraft server in wich to play and express my creativity :) When I saw in the last minecraft video that I can apply to a forum to join the server rather than flood Ahnaris' mailbox, I was glad and I came here to do so. My brother and father are civil engineers and I also aspire to be one too. I have programming skills too but that is off-topic :P . I am fascinated by ancient greek and Roman architecture, so I will be building some buildings in this style once I get the hang of it (gotta experiment first ;) ). Also, I am planning to make some 2d "pixel-arty" starcraft units, starting with a marine (maybe next to Eddy? :D). I have not planned what other things I will be trying to make but I will be building them as I think of them. I hope you accept me on this wonderful server, because I really think it is the best server to be on. My minecraft username is shamanas.

Yours, shamanas

P.S: Forgive me for my mistakes, I am not a native speaker, obviously ;)

shamanas

Back to top Go down

Application: shamanas Empty Marine

Post  shamanas Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Here is a prototype of the marine I was intending to make :)
I post this here to show you the type of "pixel art" I will be doing in addition to other things.

Application: shamanas TOWhiaA
Application: shamanas TOWhiaQ
Application: shamanas TOWhiaw

Keep in mind this is not finished but I find it pretty good already :)
This is 25 blocks large and 30 blocks tall ^^

shamanas

Back to top Go down

Application: shamanas Empty Re: Application: shamanas

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Awesome Marine :D

I've added shamanas to the white list, the server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

I look forward to seeing you in game!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Application: shamanas Empty Re: Application: shamanas

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down