AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoar's application

2 posters

Go down

Yoar's application Empty Yoar's application

Post  Flenaris Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:31 am

Hey there, watching Ahnaris' minecraft videos made me want to play on the server. :P
My real name, Javiér, is a pain to pronouce, so you may call me Yoar. I live in the Netherlands and turned 18 this year. I'll be studying at the University of Eindhoven in two months.
But now to impress you guys! I started playing minecraft a year ago, I believe, on survival mode (Which is the most fun, I think). I love to create towers and large castles with secrets, but also very practical structures. Playing with redstone keeps me busy for hours and hours. I also play Starcraft2. I got into it more than a year ago, when an IRL friend kept talking about the game to me. He gave me a CD of Starcraft1, so I finished the whole game, right before Starcraft2 would launch. Then I started playing Starcraft2 a lot. I started watching Husky's starcraft cast. Not long after that and Husky introduced me to Ahnaris through his videos. I enjoy making maps of RTS games, including Starcraft2. I love creating stuff and showing it off to other people. Ahnaris' Starcraft2 maps were a source of inspiration to me. I also like to draw, I do it frequently, but I wouldn't say it's professional. It's just for fun! I believe that I'm pretty creative and I really enjoy expressing my thoughts on a piece of paper or in Minecraft for that matter!
And it would be an honor to play alongside Ahnaris on a Minecraft server. ;P

My minecraft account is called 'Flenaris'.

Hopefully I'll see you on the server! Thanks for your time. cat

Flenaris

Back to top Go down

Yoar's application Empty Re: Yoar's application

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm

I've added Flenaris to the white list, the server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Welcome aboard!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down