AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: rockn75

2 posters

Go down

Application: rockn75 Empty Application: rockn75

Post  rockn75 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 pm

I have watched your videos of the minecraft server (as well as starcraft2) And have just really wanted to join! :D I hope you accept me. I am looking forward to placing some blocks on your server. My minecraft username is rockn75. In case you didnt now :D

As for past creations/Acheivments, I have:

-Designed (alone) And built (with help) A huge city. Not exactly sure the demensions But by creating that city i basically made the server revolve around it. (after seeing your server that definately WONT happen but still.) I started a system of currency in that server. I created stores/ exchanges on that server. And i sold lots or simple buildings to almost everyone ON that server.

-Designed and built a 100x100 floating castle with turrets and "archers" as well as several floors/rooms so it looked just as good on the inside as the outside.

- Built a HUGE mineshaft all the way to bedrock 64x64. (thats 16 chunks if im not mistaken) (this accomplishment doesnt really mean much but it does show that i have determination and the drive to do things even if they are tedious or boring!)

Well as Layne Pavoggi would say " That's it that's all, Woop!" I hope you consider me
:D

Last edited by rockn75 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because i wanted to include somethings.)

rockn75

Back to top Go down

Application: rockn75 Empty Re: Application: rockn75

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 pm

I've added rockn75 to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Welcome aboard and enjoy!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down