AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebastiangoespro application

2 posters

Go down

Sebastiangoespro application Empty Sebastiangoespro application

Post  sebastiangoespro Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:03 pm

MC user name: Sebastiangoespro
Languages: Swedish, English, Minecraftia
Favorite thing to build and why: Massive underground projects like cave systems with survvingshelters. I put much effort into the architechual design in the projects. Often with an older touch. Different kinds of wood is my favourite materials.
Least favorite thing to build and why: Probably nothing. Maybe boats, becuase I often fail and never gets pleased with the results :(
IRL hobbies: Stuying to an Mechanical Engineering master. Build Irl RC Submarines. Beer?
Occupation: Studying is both an hobby and work.. Takes lots of time but is fun too! Work at a Café a few hours a month.
Nuclear Physics:
I'm defineately a fan of physics overall. Im also a fan and supporter of nuclear powerplants. Unfortunately my english vocabulary dosent make me able to discuss it as intense as I would like. But I can defineately say that I know alot about the physics and technicalrequirements for a nuclear powerplant.
I love technical challenges and I watch the discovery channels regularly.

When I build/play in minecraft I do it in intense periods. And then I may be gone for a few days, then I return to continue on where I left of. I LOVE challenges and especially to be building far away in the wilderness, far from the established towns and to create infrastructure between towns.

Regards Sebastian

PLease let me in today. I got sooooo entusiastic when I saw the latest u2b-video!!

sebastiangoespro

Back to top Go down

Sebastiangoespro application Empty Re: Sebastiangoespro application

Post  Nautik Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Sebastiangoespro has been addded to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down