AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECScaping from the mundane, ECSJamieskies applies to a Minecraft Server!

2 posters

Go down

ECScaping from the mundane, ECSJamieskies applies to a Minecraft Server! Empty ECScaping from the mundane, ECSJamieskies applies to a Minecraft Server!

Post  ECSJamieskies Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:16 pm

MC user name: ECSJamieskies
Languages: English (Fairly fluent, but please excuse any mistypes while fighting creepers), Sarcasm (Native)
Favorite thing to build and why: I seriously enjoy building castles and fortresses. I love to have a place that I completely built around my bed, and I enjoy the freedom and convenience that a simple outward design allows. I have always had a fascination with the Medieval, though recently my castles (or at least the interior) is taking a strong lean to SteamPunk.
IRL hobbies: Swimming, playing music of all kinds, swimming, lego, swimming, reading, and swimming.
Occupation: Will find out in February. Either military or lifeguard/coach/mechanic of an athletic club.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding: Richard Wagner, a pianist and composer (mostly of "musical dramas", or operas) in the mid 1800's, had fingers several inches longer than average. As a result of this, his pieces have insanely large intervals and fast walking chords over large sections of the keyboard. Consequently, his piano pieces are rarely played, except by brats with overly zealous coaches. Playing the piano part of the Ring Cycle burns roughly the same number of calories as running a half marathon.

ECSJamieskies

Back to top Go down

ECScaping from the mundane, ECSJamieskies applies to a Minecraft Server! Empty Re: ECScaping from the mundane, ECSJamieskies applies to a Minecraft Server!

Post  kirean Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 pm

this. This is a good application. Now, for the copy/paste.

Congratulations, you've been added to the whitelist

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
OR
ahnaris.servegame.com

If you wish to use a voice chat with members, we currently use Mumble, the information is...
IP: vx71.commandchannel.com
PORT: 2057

Anywhere under "Random Land" are channels for our use.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down