AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3panai Application

2 posters

Go down

3panai Application  Empty 3panai Application

Post  Epanai Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 pm

MC user name: 3panai

Languages: German, pretty good English and a tiny bit French

Favorite thing to build and why: If you would let me play on your server, the 1st thing I am probably gonna build is a big castle with a maze underneath it. I can't really explain why, but I always liked castles.
When I was young, I was fascinated by mazes. Me and my mom always used to hang out in a cornmaze whenever there was time and space. I guess that is where I got my fable for mazes from.

IRL hobbies: I play Volleyball (in a team), badminton (when i got the time for it), used to play soccer, but not so much anymore and the rest of the time I play moba games like League of Legends, which I am kind of tired to play which is why I am here. For the rest of my time, I study.

Occupation: I am a student studying Biotechnology in my 4th semester.

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding: Ohh i was always pretty good with the Ancient Egypt in school, so I am going to try this for now :D
I think I am going to tell you something about the agriculture and the all important soil coming from the Nile River.
Since most of Egypt is a giant desert, people do not seem to understand how such an inventive culture could evolve from nothing to the most advanced nation of their time. One of the main reasons the Egyptians were able to withstand such hostile life conditions was the Nile River.
In spring, the Nile River had inundations which brought a lot of rich fertile soil to the edges of the Nile River. Because of that soil, plants were able to produce much more fruit and thus means that the Egyptians had an absurd amount of food, allowing the population to grow and devote more time and resources to cultural, technological and artistic purposes.

Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft: I always used http://thetekkit.wikia.com/ on the last server I was on, but it got shut down.

I hope that is it for now and I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks alrdy
3panai

Epanai

Back to top Go down

3panai Application  Empty Re: 3panai Application

Post  ThyGaming Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down