Aron30 application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aron30 application

Post  Aron30 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 am

MC user name: aron30
Languages: English,Icelandic.
Favorite thing to build and why: I love building with redstone especially with Redpower. and also just having a nice house and building shops and farms just like general things that keep me thinking like what can be done or why something ain't working like it should be
IRL hobbies: Always loved car's and they just seem to come naturally to me how they work and what has to be done to fix them. And i have always liked making stuff doesn't matter if its metal or wood even dabbled in sewing a few years ago. Crafting has always been a nice way to relax for me. Just always been easy to work with my hands
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding:
Lets talk about Ancient Egypt.
now the pharaohs Ideology was that the bloodlines are carried with the royal women and often with royal bloodlines they want to keep there bloodline pure. And inbreeding might seem like a fun idea but ones the genetic mutation starts. Things go sour right away many of the the pharaohs children might have died during birth and it is speculated that some pharaohs where Deformed and that might have played a part in there demise.
Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft: I usually use http://thetekkit.wikia.com and if that doesn't work i follow the link from there site to the individual wiki site for a mod and if everything fails google is always there for you
cat

Last edited by Aron30 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Aron30

Back to top Go down

Re: Aron30 application

Post  SpidrMnky on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  SpidrMnky on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 am

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top