bstock84's App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bstock84's App

Post  bstock84 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 am

Sup

MC user name: bstock84
Languages: Dumb American (English only)
Favorite thing to build and why: Advanced BC/IC/RedPower stuff, because it's awesome when you're done!
IRL hobbies: Computer and Board games, hanging out with my kids, reading, watching YT vids of you, dodger, husky, ro, tb, jesse cox
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:

Hmm, well of those 3 I know the most about Nuclear Physics, but that seems boring so I'll write about Ancient Egypt. Lets see, well... it has pyramids! I'm guessing you already knew that. Lets see, wikipedia says these guys were basically awesome. They could do math, medicine, pimp irrigation systems, the first ships, cool shit with glass, new forms of literature, and the first known peace treaty. The pyramids are what they're known for, things have lasted the test of time. Stuff we make now-a-days lasts like 5 yrs and then it's crap.

Edit: I should note that I'm very familiar with tekkit's base mods. I purchased minecraft last year, and shortly thereafter setup a personal MC server for me and my friends. Later on, I installed buildcraft and industrialcraft mods to the server, and then deployed tekkit when I first heard about it via yogscast vids. I also have a personal server setup for Terraria, which is a pretty fun game but i haven't played in months :(

Last edited by bstock84 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)

bstock84

Back to top Go down

Re: bstock84's App

Post  bstock84 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 am

Also it says Merry Christmas when hovering over the topics. Since it's July, that's pretty much awesome.

bstock84

Back to top Go down

Post  MittRomey on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  bstock84 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:22 pm

I'll hop on later today, likely 6pm - 8pm EST. Thanks.

bstock84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum