Superdebob's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Superdebob's Application

Post  superdebob on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:09 am

MC user name: superdebob
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: Transportation / Machines which help process resources leaving more time for players to explore and have MC Adventures.
IRL hobbies: I am a Sysadmin by trade, so most of my hobbies fall along that line. I have a personal Tekkit minecraft server for my family and friends to play on.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
Nuclear Physics - LHC recently confirmed the discovery of the Higgs Boson, which is important because it confirms our standard model of physics. Higgs Boson is what we believe gives mass to everything in the universe.

superdebob

Back to top Go down

Re: Superdebob's Application

Post  MittRomey on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  MittRomey on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

You will be whitelisted when the Tekkit server goes live! Please keep an eye the forums for when the server becomes available and your welcome to hang in the Mumble server.
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top