AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zorock for the win maby?

2 posters

Go down

zorock for the win maby? Empty zorock for the win maby?

Post  zorock Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:32 am

MC user name: zorock

Languages: english

Favorite thing to build and why: little homes with bigger basments. OR castls made of netherrack. Mostly for the smaller houses i think thay look stuning and ad great efect in towns that just need to look lik somoe lives in it (i see shop tows in servers all the time.). the netherrack castles are fun mostly becous I enjoy protending im some eveal overlord (on the outside) but raly a good guy to my people (kinda like drac..... i meen vlad)

IRL hobbies: anime, movies, reading... i dont go out much

Occupation: by day i work at a movie theater by night im freight at winco.

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
I pick nuclear phisics im going to keep this short. I hope you dont minde.

if we could contane a nuclear raction in a vearly small amount of space our cars could drive with a full tank of gass beeing just a drop. but that would mean we would all b driving around with a bomb attached to us. and that gass would be replaced by... well anything realy. and we cant have that

zorock

Back to top Go down

zorock for the win maby? Empty Re: zorock for the win maby?

Post  SpidrMnky Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum