AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Hoplite001

3 posters

Go down

Application: Hoplite001 Empty Application: Hoplite001

Post  SirBigglesworth Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:20 pm

MC user name: Hoplite001
Languages: English, I can ask for hamburgers in French
Favorite thing to build and why: Underground stuff, primarily to build more stuff on the side such as small biomes behind windows without building tumors on the sides of my stuff, and Towers, because fuck bitches.
IRL hobbies: Learning about Programming and Gaming
Ancient Egypt: Around the 3rd Century BCE the divided Egypt, (Upper and Lower Egypt) was united under the king Menes. Using the fertile Nile Delta to supply his kingdom the Egyptian Empire was well fed from the start, which as historians such as Jared Diamond might argue, made all difference. The Old Kingdom made several advances in technology and in society such as women having lots of rights that were unheard of for the time, justice systems that kept law and order throughout the empire and a whole new class in their social hierarchy of scribes and government officials.

Unfortunately I cant seem to remember too much else from 7th Grade so i guess that will have to do.

SirBigglesworth

Back to top Go down

Application: Hoplite001 Empty Re: Application: Hoplite001

Post  SpidrMnky Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the John Smith texture pack. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCpatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down