Ninjaclaus' Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ninjaclaus' Application

Post  ninjaclaus on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:16 am

MC user name: stylishninja
Languages: English, Spanish, and a bit of Portuguese
Favorite thing to build and why: I like to spend most of my time building citys, farms, houses, because they are the things that resemble my daily life which i think is an awesome thing to do, on a side note i also like the role play.
IRL hobbies: Swimming, Tennis, walking my dog, hang with people, and play some pc games.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
In Ancient Egypt, people would send many slaves just to carry one brick to construct their pyramids. Pyramids are graves for famous leaders when they die. Inside there are many valuables that have once belonged to the person in memory for their death. Then they wrap the corpse in some type of custom silk that keeps the body ageless as time goes on. They also made the sphinx. Meow! Hiss!!!

Last edited by ninjaclaus on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To show the questions clearer)

ninjaclaus

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninjaclaus' Application

Post  MittRomey on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top