Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post  MoonLiteNite on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:36 pm

MC user name: MoonLiteNite
Age: 25, no wait, 26? birthyear is 1986 and birthday is oct, you do the math :D
Languages: English, ASL, basic korean
Favorite thing to build and why: New to game but i love to build rails to show off awesome caves, and castles that my friends and family build.
IRL hobbies: Video games: SC2, CIV4, CIV5, MC, BF3, minesweeper! Legos, building random things Marshmellow gun, HHO cell generator (makes awesome booms!)
Occupation: Ummm i build things, like a big erector set. So i make the machines that make chips like CPUs, RAM, cell phone screens, ect... then i get to test them and teach the robots!
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
Can i pick all 3? They all died cause they are ancient; they all seem to wear suits; they know way more than me!

Just a week new to minecraft and cant wait to join a big server rather than my own privite server

MoonLiteNite

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  Nautik on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLiteNite on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Having problems connecting to the server.
I have no problem connecting to other servers, or even mine own from another computer on another public IP.

[15:36:50] Reconnecting.
[15:36:55] Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection.

I tried both ports, your posts says:
vx71.commandchannel.com

And the READ ME post says:
vx38.commandchannel.com

I also have a pubic IP on my computer so no reason for me to port forward or DMZ.
Any thoughts?

Edit:
I found out if I ran the client as an admin the version is updated to 1.2.3a, when running without admin rights its 1.0.x

Edit:
And now it works!

MoonLiteNite

Back to top Go down

Post  SpidrMnky on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the John Smith texture pack. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCpatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top