Louis_Lazouli's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Louis_Lazouli's Application

Post  Louis_Lazouli on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:51 pm

MC user name:Louis_Lazouli

Languages:English, Up to Spanish 3 in school

Favorite thing to build and why: Towers and Castles. I have always enjoyed the Medieval Ages. The gritty stone and I have a love of parapets. I just enjoy the whole concept, which brought me to really appreciate the new(ish) castle defense mod for minecraft.

IRL hobbies:I assume you mean websites and things I like to visit. I use facebook and often find a game or two that I like from it. I enjoy watching "lets plays" on youtube through Tobygames and Pewdie Pie. I get my online news with Sourcefed, and learn history with crashcourse (world history). I also enjoy watching star craft with HDStarcraft, HuskyStarcraft, and AhnarisStarcraft. That is all of my youtube activities. On Dndonlinegames, I have played several games, my favorite being one called Empire, based off of Rome Total War, but all text, sadly the game seems to be shutting down, the DM could not keep up with the enormous amount of work it required. The game allowed me to change history, and I love to imagine alternate histories. Too bad I will never be able to change Carthage's history (my latest country that I controlled)

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:Ancient Egypt is greatly known for its pyramids, but there are many other interesting facts about it. The fact that they made a type of Suez Canal over miles of Egyptian Land is little known. They dug many small rivers and sailed part of the way down until they reached a portage and carried the boat the rest of the way. Egypt is known for the Nile that produces transportation, and also makes it Extremely easy to plant crops. Egyptians needed only to throw seeds on the ground to grow to healthy fruition.
Another fun fact is that the Empire is believed to be a god, which would give them unlimited power with their people. Wrong, they also were expected to act with the compassion and dignity of a god. They could not usually get away with morally wrong behavior or the people would no longer believe they were a god, and may lose your thrown, and probably your life.

Louis_Lazouli

Back to top Go down

Re: Louis_Lazouli's Application

Post  Nautik on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
Nautik

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top