AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membersip: tupitupa

3 posters

Go down

Membersip: tupitupa Empty Membersip: tupitupa

Post  Tupi Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:32 am

MC user name: Tupitupa
Languages: Canadian
Favorite thing to build and why: castles houses awesome stuff mob traps and because i like to build.
IRL hobbies: SQUASH! I also play sax guitar piano... And i play rugby

Ancient egypt: persionally i love thinking not just about egypt but the craftsmen eho shaped it. From carpenters to stone masons and jewlers smelting lapis lazuli and golds... Sorry fot quality of writing im doing this on ipod.

Other: im looking for a nice server with a warm community to play in! I am an amazing builder (only when i have a plan) and i think i am friendly.... I hope![center]

Tupi

Back to top Go down

Membersip: tupitupa Empty Re: Membersip: tupitupa

Post  SpidrMnky Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:33 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Tupi Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 am

Sorry mate dont have a mic but we could do it via chat on skype if that would work!

Thanks
Tupiiii

Tupi

Back to top Go down

Post  SpidrMnky Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 am

You can hop in mumble and use text. ;)
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Tupi Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:42 am

SpidrMnky wrote:You can hop in mumble and use text. ;)

Thanks man i will probably be on tomorrow if not tonight!

Tupi

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the John Smith texture pack. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCpatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum