Application: Clisen33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application: Clisen33

Post  clisen33 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Hey there, a good friend of mine recommended this server so here I am.

MC user name: Clisen33
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: I love to build clever houses inside the terrain, such as on a hillside with windows on the sides etc.
IRL hobbies: Gaming, programming, music production.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:

Well, I do love the world of physics so here I go! For me I find the nuclear force to be one the most interesting facets of the strong force - which is the one force in our universe that binds protons and neutrons together (other forces being gravity, electromagnetic, and the weak force). The nuclear force is basically the interactions of "stuff" inside atomic nuclei, which in turn is the building blocks of atoms. Since this delves into quantum mechanics, we can only see it in the form of intense mathematics and readings from massive particle accelerators.

One of most significant discoveries that lead to today's understanding of the nuclear force was the Yang-Mills field, and later refined by a young Dutch theoretical physicist, Gerard't Hooft. The Yang-Mills field is actually a generalization of the Maxwell field that goes way back to the 1870s, even Einstein used the Maxwell field!

Anyways, I seem to be digressing here - though maybe I have sparked an interest for someone? Hope this is enough for my app! D:

clisen33

Back to top Go down

Re: Application: Clisen33

Post  clisen33 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:48 pm

I just looked at other applications and realized I didn't have to go that far into my topic...

clisen33

Back to top Go down

Post  Snook125 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:50 am

clisen33 wrote:I just looked at other applications and realized I didn't have to go that far into my topic...

Yeah but the ops will think better of you. :D

Snook125

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexnicnac on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 am

Snook, DON'T post on the applications unless you know said person please.

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!

Alexnicnac

Back to top Go down

Post  clisen33 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 pm

I'll be on Mumble, I'll check periodically to see if any OPs are on, or give me a shout to get my attention.

clisen33

Back to top Go down

Post  SpidrMnky on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the John Smith texture pack. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCpatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top