Bugglove114's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bugglove114's Application

Post  Bugglove114 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm

MC user name: Bugginator
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: Warhammer 40K and Heavy Gear Minis and Terrain. I really enjoy prepping, assembling, and painting each model or terrain because when you are finished you have something tangible that you can be proud of. Something that you can show others who will show appreciation; either in the quality, subject matter, or the sheer amount of time you spent creating it (My wife falls into this category). You also grow attached to your models this way and hate to see them fall on the battlefield. It is also very exciting to replace your little springy door stop and instead of throwing it away ... you see the potential for it having a second life as an antenna attached to a bunker. Or finding that perfect rock that would go great with whatever you happen to be working on (I use cork now though). I also really enjoy having a hobby where I can create what I want, how I want, and be proud of it regardless of how it turns out.
IRL hobbies: Videos Games mostly, WH40K and HGB, Walking Dead, Brandon Sanderson Books, Wheel of Time, Song of Fire and Ice books, Gator Sports (the UF kind, not man-eating kind)
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics: Ancient Egypt, to me, is a testament to the sheer ingenuity of Man. The wonders that were created during that time are amazing even by today's standards. Such care was put into each creation that even structures made of stone have lasted through the centuries. The pyramids are an easy example, but I am most fascinated by the smaller sites and tombs that still have that since of wonder and masterful craftsmanship that embody the pyramids. Many of these works are evidence that if Man truly puts its mind to a task that anything is possible.

Bugglove114

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugglove114's Application

Post  chaotix8000 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Have you had an interview yet?
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down