AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnighters Application

2 posters

Go down

Midnighters Application Empty Midnighters Application

Post  Midnighters Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

MC user name: Midnighters
Languages: English, Spanish[Very little]
Favorite thing to build and why: Primarily buildings, I have an architectural eye, seeing as I have been working construction with family since I was young. Aside from that, I mess around with redstone, trying to learn how to use it properly and incorporate it into my creations.
IRL hobbies: Drumming, Drawing, video games.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics: Well... I know very little about them all, but I do know that Tim Minchin is a great pianist, and is well known. Most of his songs are comedy, but his piano playing is amazing. The piano is able to make classical music, or can be used in many "hardcore" ways. It allows you to make music that soothes the heart, or that will get it pumping. Tim uses these capabilities very well.

Midnighters

Back to top Go down

Midnighters Application Empty Re: Midnighters Application

Post  chaotix8000 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:09 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 am

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the John Smith texture pack. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCpatcher, and JohnSmith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down