AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kozilek110's application

3 posters

Go down

kozilek110's application Empty kozilek110's application

Post  rezaxman Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm

MC user name:kozilek110
Languages:dutch,frensh(a lil),english
Favorite thing to build and why: satue's :i like to make it because i like to make poeple big!
IRL hobbies:gaming,football,projects
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
nuclear physics: a nuclear central uses uranium for making heat... the massive amounts of heat are enough to make water instantly to hot steam and the steam is pushed through a turbine and the turbine makes energy...the steam is then cooled in the cooling tower (it becomes water again) after that it comes back to the uranium and becomes steam again :D .... (i can tell you alot about nuclear fusion but that's too much :S )

rezaxman

Back to top Go down

kozilek110's application Empty Re: kozilek110's application

Post  Nautik Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:31 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:16 pm

I has been a few days since we have replied to this, have you been interviewed by an OP?
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  rezaxman Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:25 am

well not yet... but why do i need the interview cant i just come on the server or interview with typing r sometin ? :p

rezaxman

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 am

The application process we have been using was solely meant to see if you had basic enough internet skills to find solutions to issues on your own. With a whitelist of possible 800+ and only 15 or so admins its hard to imagine dealing with the combination of 10-35 players on at a time from this 800. Nutshell its a test to see if we need to baby you or worry about chat spam. With 35 players its hard for the admins to catch a legitimate question or request in only about 25 lines of recent chat.

The interview is for two goals. First is to evaluate your motives and social skills. Like any server we have had repeat attempts at readmission from banned players plus players who only wish to troll or grief. Secondly is to introduce you to the admins you'll be playing with as we as a few other players. Minecraft is a great source of social interaction through gaming and we like to foster as much interaction with your fellow players and admins as possible. Big happy family type of dealie.

Now with that said not everyone in the world has the cash to get a headset and some people are naturally shy when speaking even over the internet. If this is the case please leave the admin and/or nautik a pm to explain. thank you for your response and hope to see ya on soon
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:55 am

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the John Smith texture pack. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down