My application(crash144)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My application(crash144)

Post  crash144 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:46 pm

MC user name: crash144
Languages: English, German
Favorite thing to build and why: Homes in general, I love designing interiors.
IRL hobbies: Rugby, swimming, basketball and gaming.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics: Nuclear physics is something I am quite keen on learning in physics. I prefer the topic of radiation rather than quarks and sub atomic particles + quantum physics but I doubt you want me to sit here talking about radiation that you probally learnt in high school. So quarks then, quarks make up the proton and the neutron and are one of three types of sub atomic particles that if within atoms give them the name of hadrons. quarks cannot exist on their own and have to be with other particles, they were first discovered in 1968 through elastic scatter. Together with bossons and leptons they make up everything that we currently know to exist, becuase they make up the protons and neutrons of every atom in existance. Quarks can come together in a 2 main forms, there is a messon which is one quark and one anti quark and a baryon which is 3 quarks. Thats all I know about quarks in quantum, nuclear and sub atomic physics so If i had to go further as I am only 15 I would be forced to simply rewrite from the internet. If you're wondering why a 15 year old knows all that highly irrelevant rubbish its because my friend on this server called nano_hodge taught me it together in year 7. I think he found out from his father who works on creating new elements. Thanks for reading this sorry to go off in a tangent and I hope to see you on Ahnariscraft server soon!:)

crash144

Back to top Go down

Re: My application(crash144)

Post  SpidrMnky on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumbleserver, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the John Smith texture pack. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

Last edited by SpidrMnky on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links!)
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top