Rapper50 application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rapper50 application

Post  bigdog30 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:16 pm

MC user name:rapper50
Languages:English
Favorite thing to build and why:house because because i like being creative
IRL hobbies:baseball, football
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
Ancient Greece is a civilization belonging to a period of Greek history that lasted from the Archaic period of the 8th to 6th centuries BC to the end of antiquity (ca. 600 AD). Immediately following this period was the beginning of the Early Middle Ages and the Byzantine era.[1] Included in Ancient Greece is the period of Classical Greece, which flourished during the 5th to 4th centuries BC. Classical Greece began with the repelling of a Persian invasion by Athenian leadership. Because of conquests by Alexander the Great, Hellenistic civilization flourished from Central Asia to the western end of the Mediterranean Sea.

bigdog30

Back to top Go down

Re: Rapper50 application

Post  martin on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE.
If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
martin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top