AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChinkInTheWall- Application

2 posters

Go down

ChinkInTheWall- Application Empty ChinkInTheWall- Application

Post  ChinkInTheWall Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 pm

MC user name: ChinkInTheWall
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: I enjoy building trick buildings/obstacle courses because I enjoy experimenting with redstone and trying to invent new devices.
IRL hobbies: Gaming (Starcraft, League of Legends, etc.), piano playing, soccer.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
I choose Ancient Egypt. Egyptian civilization started around 3500 BC with the unification of upper and lower Egypt under a single pharaoh. As a civilization they achieved many mathematical and scientific milestones. They invented a system of mathematics, techniques for architecture, and an effective system for medicines. This success was partially due to the Egyptians ability to adapt to the conditions of the Nile River Valley. With the help of the river, the Egyptians were able to devise a system for irrigation and techniques for agricultural production. This caused the Egyptians to posses a surplus of crops which responded with social development and culture. Using the elaborate amount of resources, the Egyptians were also able to sponsor mineral exploitation of the surrounding valley and desert. The Egyptians hit the peak of their power during the New Kingdom, in the Ramesside Period. However, after the Ramesside Period, Egypt's power started to slowly decline and proceeded to become conquered by several foreign nations. In 30 BC Egypt fell to the Roman Empire and was converted into a Roman province.

ChinkInTheWall

Back to top Go down

ChinkInTheWall- Application Empty Re: ChinkInTheWall- Application

Post  Nautik Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down