MissMabelle's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MissMabelle's Application

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:30 pm

MC user name: MissMabelle
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: I'm pretty new, but I want to build a nice little farm village in the frontier somewhere, if that's ok.
IRL hobbies: I enjoy shopping with my friends (but what girl doesn't, right?) and making sammiches for my boyfriend (he told me to say that). I also love watching My Little Pony. My bf and I are Bronies 4 Life. <3

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics: My piano teacher's favorite composer was Ludwig van Beethoven. He composed and performed his famed 9th Symphony while completely deaf. His command of music was astounding, and he really is an amazing person. I personally like his Moonlight Sonata. I can play the first movement, but the second is tricky and the third is just insane. My friend's piano teacher can play it. Beethoven was a pretty awesome guy. Not much else to say about him except that he was crazy good. Still, here's what I dug up on Wikipedia... There's no birthdate, but he was baptized into the Catholic church on December 17, 1770. He began to lose his hearing at age 26. He wrote 32 sonatas. He wrote nine symphonies.

Thanks for considering me! I'm pretty new to Minecraft, but I've seen people play and I've tinkered around with it before. My bf watches Ahnaris and that's how I heard about the server.

Thanks again! <3

Back to top Go down

Re: MissMabelle's Application

Post  Nautik on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:05 pm

MissMabelle wrote:IRL hobbies: making sammiches for my boyfriend (he told me to say that).
Just kick him in the testicles. That's what I do when Ahnaris gets lippy. If my calculations are correct, he should be completely sterile in another three kicks.

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top