koligee application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

koligee application

Post  koligee on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

MC user name: koligee
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: impressive structures like mansions and castles. I like building them because it show the effort put into them and will hopefully allow others to enjoy them as well. I especially like making objects that resemble those in real life, such as furniture and lighting. It makes the game more realistic, which in my opinion is very satisfying.
IRL hobbies: sleeping, playing guitar, gaming like minecraft (I have a mac, whoop!), playing video games, hanging out with friends from my youth group, and playing games and having fun with my family.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
I would have to pick Ancient Egypt, because I'm unfamiliar with famous pianist, even though I play a little piano myself, and I'm not interested in Nuclear Physics as a career path, so I'm going with the first choice.

Back in ancient egypt, the main reason why cities located along the Nile became so densely populated was because of the numerous resources it provided for its people. Like anywhere else in the modern day world, people live near cities because it can:
Provide convenient transportation. Even today, many boats are used to transport goods and people all over the world
Water- nothing is better than being able to satisfy one of life's essential needs for survival
Food- nothing is better than indirectly able to satisfy one of life's essential needs for survival with aquatic animals!
Among other reasons, rivers also provided a reasonable defense for defending troops thousands of years ago.

Being able to sustain a larger population back in those days also lead to the creation of many of our worlds wonders like the Great Pyramid of Giza and the Sphinx.

Thanks for looking at my application!

koligee

Back to top Go down

Re: koligee application

Post  Nautik on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:24 pm

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top