AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME2 Insanity - AKA; I hate myself.

2 posters

Go down

ME2 Insanity - AKA; I hate myself. Empty ME2 Insanity - AKA; I hate myself.

Post  DatJames Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

So I recently re-acquired a copy of ME2 for the PS3. Why? Well, I want a save for when ME3 comes out, and I was forced to format my ps3, losing all of my saves in the process.

Now, I have three trophies from the game (not counting arrival) to get. Beat on insanity, reach level 30, and platinum. So what do I do? I choose infiltrator, because I love me some sniping, and start the game on insanity, and let me tell you, Garrus' recruitment mission was /horrid/ for me.

So much restart, and when I DO finally get through without the AI Beelining for Garrus and killing him almost instantly (his reach and flexibility didn't do much for him)? The game locks up RIGHT after the gunship. ;n; Luckily, I only had to redo the gunship part which was cake compared to the rest of it.

So, has anyone else had as much trouble as I have with ME2 insanity? Or am I super nub?
DatJames
DatJames

Back to top Go down

ME2 Insanity - AKA; I hate myself. Empty Re: ME2 Insanity - AKA; I hate myself.

Post  Unicorn427 Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:14 pm

i assume ur not new to the series? and ive run into that a few times in games such as GOW and other third persons all u can do really is stay calm and try going thru it a lil slower until u get to a part where uhave to go fast then it becomes rinse and repeat :P until u finally get lucky enough to get past that specific section
Unicorn427
Unicorn427

Back to top Go down

Post  DatJames Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Started with ME1 on the 360, and then decided to be a Ps3 gamer so... xD Not precisely new.

Going to get the Krogan now, and it feels even easier than it did on normal.
DatJames
DatJames

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum