AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XelQtar's Appplication

2 posters

Go down

XelQtar's Appplication Empty XelQtar's Appplication

Post  XelQtar Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 pm

MC user name: XelQtar
Age: ♫♫♫I am 17 going on 18, I'll Take care of you...♫♫♫
Languages: I have access to Google translate and CTRL+V, which language do you want me to speak?

Favorite thing to build and why: I just like to dig. I'll end up being a miner for the community, using some materials for digging and other for just giving away in the drop-box-esque chests. That or I'll figure out a shop of some sort... currency is hard in this game... I suppose if I had to choose... Pickaxes are my favorite thing to build

IRL hobbies: Starcraft 2, Poetry, Movie Watcher, TV lover, Baseball Baws, Basketball sucks, Football huckin' Frisbee tossin' lacrosse weildin' blindfold wearin' Calvin Ball pro. If you don't know how to play Calvin Ball, I feel bad for you and you should ask me how to play some time.

Occupation: Wait, it's possible to obtain a job at my age? 57 (un-exaggerated, i have every job app filed away in case i ever need it again) "We'll call you"s beg to differ.

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:

King Tut's Curse was not meant to kill the first trespasser but to prevent people from reaching the afterlife which led to the first person entering the tomb into living an extra 12 years longer than the average life span of poor Egyptian hired labor workers for that time period. Could have been just a coincidence though ;)

Beethoven is/was Schroeder, from the Peanuts,'s idol. Ironically enough, Schroeder is my favorite character from that lovable comic strip, and yet I could care less for any of Beethoven's works.

Nuclear physics? O God... Is it bad that I can't think of anything despite having taken this final yesterday?

P.S. I was on the whitelist prior to the 1.0 revamp, if this makes a difference...
XelQtar
XelQtar

Back to top Go down

XelQtar's Appplication Empty Re: XelQtar's Appplication

Post  Nautik Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:52 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down