rabbi tuckman's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rabbi tuckman's application

Post  rabbi tuckman on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 am

MC user name: rabbituckman

Languages: german , english

Favorite thing to build and why: i like to build houses with trees, glass and water.
trees because i always wanted an tree house irl, glass because it lightens the rooms and water because i like a bit of motion in it.

IRL hobbies: sports ( swimming, kickboxing )

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:

Famous Pianists:
brahms and debussy are my favourite composers. i played piano myself for a couple of years so i do appreciate piano soli a lot and enjoy listening to them most at breakfast.

greetings tuckman

rabbi tuckman

Back to top Go down

Re: rabbi tuckman's application

Post  Nautik on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:44 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top