Alexander Aka. Roedepote Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander Aka. Roedepote Application

Post  roedepote on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:01 pm

MC user name: Roedepote

Languages:Danish, English, little German.

Favorite thing to build and why: i like making houses, and generally everything, like high houses or on top of giant hills, just to keep the mobs away ;D

IRL hobbies:i game allot all kind of games most story games, besides that i all so do allot of sports, and i coach a team in gymnastics.

Occupation: im current working at a place where kids can go after school.

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
in Danish : Et atom består af en kerne, atomkernen, og en kappe. Kappen rummer atomets negative ladning i form af et antal elektroner i form af stående bølger. Kernen rummer atomets positive ladning i form at et tilsvarende antal protoner. Kernen indholder endvidere et antal neutroner, som ikke er ladede. Protoner og neutroner kaldes tilsammen nukleoner, og de udgør altså kernestoffet. Kernens udstrækning er lille (af størrelsesorden 10-14 m) i forhold til atomets (af størrelsesorden 10-10 m), men alligevel er næsten al atomets masse koncentreret i kernen. Det skyldes at en nukleon vejer knap 2.000 gange så meget som en elektron.

in English (i know its not translated correct but i was really hard to do):
An atom consists of a nucleus, the nucleus, and a cape. The cap holds the atom negative charge in the form of a number of electrons in the form of standing waves. The core contains the atom positive charge in the form of an equal number of protons. The core contains also a number of neutrons that have not been charged. Protons and neutrons are known collectively as nucleons, and therefore constitutes the core substance. Kernel extension is small (of size 10-14 m) compared to the atom (of the order of 10-10 m), yet nearly all the atom's mass concentrated in the nucleus. This is due to a nucleon weighs almost 2,000 times as much as an electron.

roedepote

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexander Aka. Roedepote Application

Post  Nautik on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 pm

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top